GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
of the company AJTAM s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as "Provider"), with its registered office at Romanova 2446/6,85102 Bratislava, IČO: 50 684 817, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, file no. 116820/B
Art. I. Introductory provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") apply to the regulation of relations between Provider (as carrier in passenger road transport) and Customer.
- The GTC are binding for the Customer from the moment they enter into a legal relationship with the Provider.
- The content and subject of the Provider's service for the customer is the performance of transport of passenger and luggage.
Art. II. Basic terms
- Provider means the business entity AJTAM s.r.o. with registered office at Romanova 2446/6, 851 02 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, IČO: 50 684 817, entered in the Commercial Register of the Slovak Republic, section: Sro, file no.116820/B
- Customer means a natural or legal person provided by the Provider on the basis of their Order, passenger road transport services performed by personal vehicles; or is transported by these vehicles.
- Place of commencement of the transport is the place of collection of Customer agreed upon in advance with Provider.
- The place of termination of the transport is a predetermined geographical destination, agreed upon with Provider.
Art. III. Obligations of the Provider
- The Provider's obligation is to perform the transport if the conditions of these GTC are met, transport conditions, in particular the technical condition, car occupancy or occupancy of the vehicle, and driver's competence allow it, and this cannot be prevented by causes that cannot be averted.
- The provider is obliged in particular:
- To operate passenger road transport according to the transport regulations,
- In case of order confirmation, pick up the person/persons at the Place of commencement of thetransport and secure their transport to the Place of termination of the transport,
- Take care of the safety, comfort and peaceful carriage of passengers and the carriage of their luggage,
- Be insured against liability for damage caused by the operation of a personal road transport, passengers and third parties. The vehicle must have valid mandatory insurance and comprehensive insurance.
- The Provider's obligations also apply to Carrier, who on the basis of a valid contract provides services on behalf of the Provider.
Art. IV. Obligations of Customer
- Order transportation by phone, e-mail, by filling out and sending the online form on the website of Provider www.ajtam.sk. State their name, e-mail and telephone number in the order.
- State also the number of transported passengers, the address of Place of commencement of the transport, the time of collection and The place of termination of transport.
- Provide the Provider with the correct information about the Place of commencement of the transport and the exact time of collection; in the event of violating of this obligation, the Provider shall not be liable for failure to appear at the Place of commencement of the transport in time.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the price for transport in accordance with these Business Conditions according to the current Price List of the Provider, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the Provider's invoice by the expiry of the due date, i.e. within 14 days from the date of its issue.
- The Customer has the right to cancel their order by e-mail or telephone without giving reasons. However, a free cancellation of the order is possible no later than 24 hours before the scheduled and announced start of the trip, otherwise the deposit is forfeited in full to the Provider.
Art. V. Price and payment conditions for passenger transport
- The price for transportation can be paid in cash, by payment card in the vehicle or on the basis of issued invoice of the Provider.
- A list of payment cards that are accepted for payment is included in each price list. They are also listed on the Provider's website.
- Provider has the right to request deposit payment from Customer, which will be later included in the price of the trip.
- The listed prices for transport in the valid Price List are without VAT.
- The validity of the Price List is issued on each price list by the Provider.
Art. VI. Complaints, overpayments and undercharges, liability for passenger transport.
- If Customer realizes that the provided services show deficiencies in the quality or scope of the services provided, they have the right to complain about these deficiencies. The passenger, or the person who is entitled to file a complaint in connection with the transport, must file it with Provider without undue delay, no later than 10 days after the transport.
- The complaint must be in writing or in electronic form and must contain an exact description of
- claimed service and must be delivered to Provider within the period specified in the above paragraph.
- In order to file a complaint on the spot, it is necessary to fill in a complaint record, which must be properly signed by Customer and the driver, who is entitled to do so, on behalf of Provider.
- In the complaint, the entitled party must describe their requirements and briefly justify them. They must also attach documents proving the legitimacy of their claim and the correctness of the requested amount, in particular the document proving the payment of the amount requested, a copy of the complaint record.
- If the complaint does not have all the requisites, the carrier will immediately invite the complainant to complete it within the specified period. If the complaint is not completed and is not sent within the specified period of no less than 7 days, it is considered not filed.
- The authorized employee or another authorized person designated by Provider shall decide upon the justification of the complaint of deficiencies immediately, in complex cases within three working days.
- With reference to the Consumer Protection Legislation, Provider is obliged to inform Customer in writing about the status of handling the complaint no later than 30 calendar days from its written Application - from the receipt of the documents by Customer.
- In the event of non-payment of the invoice - obligation by Customer to Provider, steps to court enforcement will be taken.
- We assure Customer that no personal data will be collected without a legal basis. Customer themselves decide whether and to what extent they want to provide their personal data, for example for cooperation via the online form, telephone or e-mail communications, etc.
- Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly in particular by reference to a specific identifier, for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- We process personal data for the following purposes: Concluding contracts with customers, mutual pre-contractual relations.
- We process Customer's personal data to the greatest extent because their processing is necessary for fulfilling the contract of which you are a party, or to take action before concluding contracts at the request of Customer, and is necessary to be concluded in connection to the contract or to the intention of concluding the contract.
- The processing of personal data is essential for our cooperation with Customer. In other case, we would not be able to provide our services to Customer. The provision of personal data is contractual requirement and without their provision it is not possible to establish cooperation with Customer.
- We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect Customer's personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. Our security measures will be continuously updated with respect to technical developments.
- When registering, Customer provides the data necessary for their identification, which allow necessary accounting operations, preparation of tax document.
- Provider commits to handle Customer's personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, collects them only for the above purposes and for improvement of their services.
OPERATOR: AJTAM s.r.o.
Registered seat: Romanova 2446/6, 851 02 Bratislava - region Petržalka
IČO: 50 684 817
Telephone contact: 0903111772
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data retention period
We store personal data for the duration of the purpose of their processing, in accordance with the applicable law regulations (e.g. the Accounting Act and others).
Cross-border transmission (transmission outside the EU)
By default, we do not transfer personal data to third countries. In case of transfer to third countries, we verify if the institution or company guarantees an adequate level of protection of personal data.
The cross-border transfer of personal data is exceptionally carried out if we are bound to do so by contract. Even then, we verify the appropriate level of data protection.
Customer's rights (rights of the affected person):
- the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject,
- the right to correct incorrect or incomplete personal data,
- the right to have personal data deleted if the purpose of the processing has expired, if the consent has been revoked (in the case of consent) if the data have not been lawfully processed or if required by law
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to the transfer of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
Art. VIII. Final Provisions
- These GTC are part of the Transport Contract, while Provider and Customer have the right to adjust the rights and obligations compared to these GTC in written contract after mutual agreement.
- By concluding the Transport Contract, Client declares that he has been acquainted with the rights and obligations arising from the Contract of Transport, as well as with the rights and obligations arising from the GTC.
- The carrier reserves the right to change, resp. issuance of new GTC, and without delay informs the customer about the changes.
- The GTC is an urgent part of each Transport Contract and is available on the website of Provider www.ajtam.sk.
These General Terms and Conditions come into force on 25.05.2018